- Monitor Arms-ViewMaster
- Monitor Arms-ViewLite
- Monitor Arms-ViewMate
- Monitor Arms-Miscellaneous
- Combo Flat Screen Keyboard
- PC Solutions
- Cable Management
- Desk Ergonomics
- AV Solutions
- Printer Hoods
- LAN Stations
- Periphery furniture
Register as a dealer-partner
If you are a Dataflex dealer-partner or wish to become one, please register to our website. This way we can be of better service to you with additional support and product information.
Our new product overview is now available. Including the new ViewMate Style monitor arms and the ViewLite which will be available from November.
Frequently asked questions
- Where can I buy your products?
- Firstly, we are a manufacturer and developer, and only supply our products through distributors. Each sales office is responsible for the distribution of our products onto their market. Our products can be found at specialist trade suppliers, office equipment suppliers and various webshops. If, for instance, you would like to know which webshops sell our products, go to icecat.co.uk and search with the item code (including the full stop) of one of our products. This will provide you with a list of various webshops. If you would prefer to buy the items from a dealer, you can contact Dataflex UK Ltd. who will provide you with the contact details of a dealer in your area.
- I would like to sell your products, what do I need to do?
- If you would like to sell our products you need to register as a dealer. The main menu has a button Becoming a dealer. Complete the details and one of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible to make an appointment.
- I have a webshop, can you send me pictures and information?
- In order to make this process as easy and efficient as possible for you the e-tailer/merchant, you can provide a link to our pictures and information through the Icecat service. This is a web service, free of charge to you, with which you can automatically provide your webshop with up-to-date information. For a further explanation, please see icecat.nl.
- I am looking for something that is not on your site.
- We are a manufacturer and developer, and we produce more than just the products on our site. Besides the products on our site we also produce specialised OEM solutions. If you are looking for a customised solution, we will be very pleased to help. Maybe we already have a simple solution for you or we may be able to help you in developing a special solution for your problem. We are a flexible company aiming to think along with you.
- What is the meaning of the term cable management?
- Cable management means that all cables of equipment such as computers, monitors, key boards, telephones, etc. are neatly hidden at the workplace. In this way the workplace can be kept clean easier and it will look tidier.
- Why should I buy a monitor arm? What is the advantage?
- A monitor arm has many advantages, ergonomic as well as aesthetic and practical advantages. A monitor arm creates an enormous amount of space on your desk, because the large footprint of the monitor disappears. The screen is in fact floating above your work surface. A monitor arm also has a much greater height range than a standard base. When you have a good arm you cannot only adapt its height but also its depth, which means that you can adapt your workplace to you, instead of the other way around. This means that you can have a relaxed pose behind your desk.
- How long is the guarantee on your products?
- Two to five years. It depends on the product group. The number of years guarantee we give on our products is shown on each product page on this website.
- What is a VESA size?
- VESA is an organisation which supervises the standards for monitors. This also includes the FDMI (Flat screen Display Mounting Interface). These are standard measurements for attaching monitor arms or stands to monitors. For a computer screen this is often 100 x 100mm or 75 x 75mm, i.e. there are four holes 75mm or 100mm apart in a horizontal and vertical direction. In this way you can be assured that a particular monitor arm can be attached to your computer screen. For more information about VESA see Wikipedia or open the official VESA FDMI overview (English PDF).
- Can I mount my Apple screen on a monitor arm?
- Yes, you can, but you need to have a special adaptor from Apple.MD179ZM/A for iMac/LED Cinema or Apple Thunderbolt displays, M9649G/A for Apple Cinema Displays.
- Which monitor arm do I need?
- This depends on your wishes and requirements. Dataflex offers a range of monitor arms, varying in price, quality and functionality. When choosing a monitor arm you should pay attention to the following: Is your monitor suitable for a monitor arm (see FAQ: What is a VESA size)? How will you use the arm? For example: Do you need to be able to quickly change the height and depth of the arm? Is the workplace used by more than one person? If you are unsure or cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us. We might be able to help you with a suitable solution or provide you with ergonomic advice.
- I would like to mount my TV on a monitor arm, is this possible?
- We do not recommend that you mount a flat screen TV on a monitor arm. We have a range of TV brackets in our assortment to mount your flat screen TV on the wall. A flat screen TV is not the same as a computer monitor. A flat screen TV often contains more technology making it heavier, but a TV also produces more heat. Furthermore, the thickness is different from that of computer monitors and all these aspects demand more from a support. We therefore recommend that you mount computer monitors on our monitor arms and look for a TV arm in our AV category.