All you need to know about document holders
- What is a document holder?
- The benefits of using a good document holder. And dangers of not using one.
- Getting the best out of your document holder.
- What to look for when selecting your ideal document holder.
- Document holders that perform well and look good.
What is a document holder?
A document holder (also known as a typing stand or paper stand) allows you to position a physical document you are referring to (e.g. for data input) while you work on a document on your monitor screen in a way that lets you can view both screen and hard copy document better.
Nearly everyone who uses a computer in their daily work at least occasionally has a task where they must keep referring to a physical, hard copy document while typing. At such times, and used properly, a well-designed document holder can have a massive positive ergonomic impact. And help avoid the ergonomic risks of not using a document holder.